Knock your sales out of the park with tools and features to help you manage easier and start selling online in minutes—all from a single platform.
The easiest way to manage your inventory.
From adding new products to tracking and reorders, Falcon POS Retail helps you manage your inventory faster so you’re always stocked up on the equipment that sells.
- Organize your products with custom tags and categories to quickly search by brand, sport and more
- Minimize out-of-stocks using reorder points and low stock alerts
- Get products to your customers with order fulfilment features like click-and-collect and shipping
- Manage inventory across multiple stores with centralized tracking and easy store-to-store transfers
Harness your business' power with built-in reporting.
Stay ahead of the curve, with meaningful insights from customer behaviour to managing margins.
- Track your performance with real-time reports for sales, inventory and employees
- See peak hours with centralized data for in-store and online, that lets you adapt accordingly
- Access reports from anywhere with timely, accurate and mobile-friendly reporting
- Flexible reporting empowers you to customize by time period, customer type and more
Automate your buying and receiving with Falcon POS B2B
Falcon POS B2B allows you to add thousands of products from popular sporting suppliers directly from your POS and import purchase orders in a click directly to your POS.
- Access millions of brands and products across thousands of retailers using the B2B Catalog.
- Add product information including description, image and UPC in a single click.
- Leverage the NuORDER by Falcon POS integration to shop from thousands of sporting and gift brands and import your purchase orders directly to your POS.
Manage all of your service orders in one platform
Stay on top of all your service orders to ensure your sales and service staff are aligned and your customers are always satisfied.
- Manage your time efficiently and see in real-time how many services are scheduled for a given day
- Get your staff on the same page with detailed service notes when a service is first sold or while the service is in progress
- Provide exceptional customer service by reducing double handling of customer, product and inventory information related to service sales
See What Falcon POS can do for you and your Business
Connect with us to discover more and select the best solution for your business.