From work orders for repairs to robust inventory management, see why half of all US bike retailers are choosing Falcon POS.
1 out of 2 US bike shops use Falcon POS.
Designed by bikers, with features specifically tailored to the omnichannel needs of independent bike shops, it’s not hard to see why.
- Order from multiple vendors and integrated supplier catalogs at once with purchase orders
- Use our built-in supplier catalogs to order stock from one centralized place—your POS
- Track details like sizes or colors, and use custom fields for unique product attributes
- Track product warranties and manage sales on your serialized inventory
- Explore specialized integrations made for the bike industry
Seamlessly sell bikes online with intuitive bike shop software.
Expand with eCommerce software designed to grow your business and sync to your inventory and locations from your brick-and-mortar bike shops.
- Easily import stock and sync location information from your physical bike stores to your eCom shop
- Select a theme from a range of mobile-responsive and customizable templates
- View, edit and organize your shipments from your eCom back office
- Make use of built-in tools to boost SEO and drive traffic to your online bike store
Automate your supplier information with B2B Catalog
Access thousands of products synced straight to your POS. Add pre-loaded product information from your suppliers to your POS, saving time and ensuring your product data is accurate.
- When receiving products or adding products to a PO, you can search the B2B Catalog for a product by name, keyword or UPC.
- Import all the product data a brand has uploaded on the product, including UPC, MSRP, description, image and name.
Service, repair and customer satisfaction.
Manage bike repairs with ease within your POS using Service Orders. Remove time-consuming processes and align your staff so you can satisfy all your customers.
- Track repairs with built-in work orders through your bike shop POS for a connected workflow
- Take and track tips for bike repairs with any kind of card, process sales and streamline workflows in one unified POS and Payments platform
- Make the sale for niche products and hard-to-find parts, even if you don’t have them in stock, with special orders
- Use notes and tags on customer profiles to give your customers personalized service, no matter who is on shift
See What Falcon POS can do for you and your Business
Connect with us to discover more and select the best solution for your business.